Just a quick reminder about our upcoming bat testing nights.
All players must have their bats tested and stickered BEFORE they can use them in any game.
Please remember to bring your forms filled out with as much info as possible. We will not have blank forms on hand. Forms can be downloaded through the Bat Log Form link above or here.
Also remember, ONLY the registered team rep may submit a form with 5 bats designated as TEAM bats without incurring additional fees.
Bat policy highlights are below. The full bat policy is posted on our website.
- ISF standard must be followed for potential expired bats.
- Aluminum – USSSA 1.20 MUST be visible.
- Existing 2000/2004 ASA – LEGAL.
- New USSSA 1.20 thumbprint – LEGAL.
- New ASA Only 2013 – NOT LEGAL.
- New ASA WITH USSSA 1.20 thumbprint – LEGAL.
- Bat testing – all bats MUST be tested this year regardless of last year’s testing..
- Bat testing will take place at 7:00 pm until approx. 9:00 pm on the following nights.
All testing will be at Louie’s on Lewis 84 Lewis Road.
- Wednesday April 15th – 7pm-9pm
- Thursday April 16th – 7pm-9pm
- Tuesday April 28th – 7pm at Coed pickup meeting
- Wednesday April 29th – 7pm at Men’s pickup meeting